Thursday, July 4, 2013

1st Day a.k.a Senior Year

Hei out there!
wats up?
lol

"How is the atmosphere?"
"Cool."
"How cool?,"

"Dunno. not much different. Just realized that i'm getting older. uh!"
"That's good. U grow buddy!"
"Hows ur first day?"
"It should not be my first day of this year, but i make it earlier,"
"why?"
"nothin to do. Suggest now!"
"What? mm take a rest!"
"fine."
"Click."
"Click."


something above? It is the conversation between a and b via cellphone.

----- 4th of July 2013
time time time time time. It feels like my very first time in high school but it is my first day in my last year of high school.
Happy? ya. Sad? not really (means: a little bit ya)
As i asked my friends, some of them said that they hardly realized that they are the eldest in high school now.
So do i.
I feel like, i stuck on my age and forever 16 or 17.
mental system matter? no. i'm getting ready but the time.
There are a dozen of things to do. to be sure that i will graduate and the important thing is a marathon of exams. Awaiting!
Hei readers i came to my dormitory this afternoon and wish all the things work well.
Don't just read please. wish me luck and pray for me :)
For the whole pupils, i mean students intake 2011.

Wish the success for the exams, university requirement, and the brand-new-life of school. :)
xoxo.

2 comments:

Joshua Tjandra said...

I've just prayed for your upcoming great year, man. Good luck! I myself not really am fond of my high school memories haha

Joshua Tjandra said...

I've just prayed for your upcoming great year, man. Good luck! I myself not really am fond of my high school memories haha

Freedom & Its Owner - http://simplyjochris.blogspot.com/